A lot of celebrities have tried Viagra, whether they needed it or not. Here are six of them:
- Zac Efron: Last year while promoting the movie “That Awkward Moment,” Zac was asked if he’d ever tried it in real life. He said, “I can’t confirm or deny that,” but then he added, “I had a friend of a friend try it, like a half of a half of a half of a Viagra.”
- Rob Kardashian: On a 2009 episode of “Keeping Up With the Kardashians”, Rob drank his stepdad Bruce Jenner’s coffee, not knowing it was spiked with a small dose of Viagra. He said, quote, “I woke up from a nap and [it] was hard. It would not go away.”
- Ashton Kutcher: In a 2005 interview with “Glamour” magazine, he said, “I tried it, but I’m not addicted. I don’t have [an erection] now. I haven’t taken it in years. I took it a few times recreationally. It’s illegal, but I’ve taken it.”
- Ben Affleck: He admitted it in a 1999 “Playboy” interview. It was NOT a pleasant experience. He said, “I almost had a heart attack. I had to sit down, and all it did was make me sweat and feel dizzy and really unnerved.“I felt no sexual side effects whatsoever.” He also called it one of his, “biggest disappointments.”
- Michael Douglas: In a 2005 interview he said, “God bless [my wife] that she likes older guys. “And some wonderful enhancements have happened in the last few years…Viagra, Cialis…that can make us all feel younger.”
- Miles Teller: He comes clean in the new issue of “Elle” magazine. He says, “Uh, yeah. I’ve taken it before. My buddy in Vegas gave me one. He was like, ‘Bro, break it in half and take it two hours before you’re ready.’ But he was right.” Miles was in “That Awkward Moment” with Zac Efron. He’s also Peter in “Divergent” and Mr. Fantastic in the upcoming “Fantastic Four” reboot.